Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Waiting....and waiting....and waiting for summer to start!

Well, really it has, but the weather just can't seem to decide to stay nice. Wait, what do I mean stay nice? I mean be nice at all. Pattern is cool nights, clear morning with increasing sun & humidity until about noon then all out thunderstorms for the afternoon, then chilly in the late afternoon. With my son in morning camp it's getting hard to plan our afternoons. But today looks great, so as soon as camp is done today we are heading to the reservoir for some splashing in the water.

Oh, I have a treasury going for the next few hours. Filled with beautiful artwork (including this amazing barn painting that I love so much) that really brightens my mood. Please check it out if you have a moment! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=14009

OK, I'm off.

5 comments:

On a Whimsey said...

Love that barn!!!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful painting! I love the colors.

Ameleon said...

That barn is wonderful!

Sew Bettie said...

Lovely painting!

Unknown said...

Dropping by to say hi : )
And how pleasant to find a posting of my Painted Barn painting here. I do appreciate the comments too!
All my best