Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today a CELEBRATION!

Today is my husband's birthday. I don't know how you feel about birthdays but I always feel it's a good time to reflect on where you are in life. And for me, right now I'm pretty happy with where I am. I have things I want to do/change, but that's what keeps you moving forward, doesn't it? I'm just so thankful for what I have, a great husband who is truly a partner in my life, two amazing little boys who make me laugh everyday, friends and family I can truly rely on, time to pursue my dreams, my dad still with me (hopefully for years and years to come), in-laws that I actually not only like but love, a roof over my head in a really beautiful and friendly community and the ability to put food on my table. Oh and let's not forget the beautiful (albeit hot) day outside. Really, who could ask for anything more?

My boys and I are off to paint some pictures for Daddy's b-day. Go enjoy your day!

6 comments:

The Bunny Maker said...

I've put you on my blog list! its newly started but i'm looking for fun things to read and i've enjoyed your blog!

Morrgan said...

How about that, your husband has the same birthday as me! Sounds like he had a wonderful one. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree completely, birthdays are always a time of reflection and gratitude...every year that goes by, the more gratitude I have:)
Thank you for the comment on my "Are you happy" post.

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Yay for great days! Happy birthdays to the husband!

Rosebud Collection said...

Have a real happy time..It sound like you are off to a good start..

Unknown said...

How much more awesome does it get than this! Right on and thanks for the easrly morning inspiration! I will be happy all day now for having read about your happiness :)