Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Get ready for summer to start

I know for most of you summer started weeks ago. But my son is still in school, for another day at least. That's thanks to all our snow this winter. I am so ready for no schedule, days at the lake, camping and all that!

I hope in all this I can find a way to carve out some creative time each day. Today I'm going to set up an outdoor art space for the boys and me. My older son wants to make a book this summer, so we'll get started on that.

What are your summer plans?
Before I forget, I snagged a new treasury today. It features new Etsy sellers who haven't had a sale yet. Please check it out! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=13314

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

As far as summer is concerned I'm just going to be having fun being a new mommy and enjoying the hot weather :) I like your treasury, such a great idea to help out Etsy sellers without a sale :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Enjoy your summer!

And how - in the name of all that is sacred - do you snag a Treasury?!?!? I keep trying and haven't caught one yet! :)

Bluebird Crafts and Collectibles said...

LOL they go from this stage to this stage!

http://www.harfordhookerstractorpulling.com/memorial_day

This is my husband and his friends on there slip and slide!