Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To all the moms out there, I hope you are having a spectacular day. My husband took our boys out for the day to give me some peace & quiet. I told myself I would clean and organize my studio. So, I better get on that. But since it's been ages since I blogged I figured I'd take a few minutes to do so. Today I'm focusing on serenity. That's why I need to bring order to my creative space.

Trying to get back to normal life after a two week vacation in Florida. We had a wonderful time but with visiting family and a week at Disney I don't know that I would have called it relaxing. I'm actually glad to be home to have a little bit of quiet! The two weeks I was there I didn't have a moment to myself, which for me is really difficult.

But there were some days of pure perfection, like going to the beach with my boys. So for today I am leaving you with one of my favorite photos and keeping it fresh in my mind as I start weeding through the disaster of my studio. Peace to all! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: