Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Window to My Tuesday Brain

I'm sure you are all waiting with baited breath to hear what I'm thinking. What is baited breath anyway and does it involve eating bait? If so, do we really want any part of it? Well, here it is, my Tuesday stream of thoughts.

Losing weight sucks.....The PROCESS of losing weight sucks....the actual weight loss part rocks. I want to eat a bag of cookies for breakfast because I am a grown-up and I can do stuff like that. I've lost 10lbs since the end of January and have a girls weekend in early April.....so no cookie breakfast. BOO!

I'm procrastinating

Sad it's Spring / Happy it's Spring - What the heck kind of March is this? There was no coming in like a lion! Oh sun & green sprouts you are powerful. You might just make me forget that I'm sad about ski season ending. But if you ruin my ski trip next weekend we will have to to talk.

Ugh...I'm turning another year older!

I'm procrastinating

I watched my son in his way baggy hoodie today (because hey, that's how they wear them, Mom) and was reminded he'll be EIGHT in three weeks. How did he get to be eight? Yet he still lets me snuggle him from time to time and as I rub his back I'm reminded how little he is.....still.

Where are those cookies?

The sun is shining, I have a to-do list, I "should" go exercise. Hmmmm....what what Pandora station to choose today?

Have I mentioned I'm procrastinating?

3 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

I had my tonsils out and lost 5 lbs...then when I could finally eat again, I gained them back. My fault, but sucks nonetheless!

Procrastination...my best friend :)

Anna K. said...

Spring means I have to shed my sweaters...
Get a pedicure...
And "tone" up...

I know too the mixed feelings spring provides...

cabin + cub said...

Wow! Congrats on the 10lbs.. that's great!
Hmmm.. now I am craving a breakfast cookie....