Saturday, March 20, 2010

Inspiration Board: A Boy's Ski Themed Bedroom

It's time to revamp my boys bedroom. They are now almost eight & five and both love skiing, especially in the terrain park. So I figured this spring would be a good time to start tackling this project. Here are my inspiration boards (to start)....

Photobucket

Bottom Row: (L-R): Armada skis, Photo of Tom Wallisch from Newschoolers.com


Photobucket


Photos: Sheets, Chair & Shelf from Target, Fillsta Table Lamp from Ikea,
Ski Areas Typographic graphic art mixed media collage by
nativevermont, Aspen Trail Map.

5 comments:

holly said...

cute! a wall decal of that photo would be awesome, this one on etsy is pretty cute - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40871817&ref=sr_list_11&&ga_search_query=ski+decal&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

SleightGirl said...

With all of that inspiration, I be the room is going to turn out awesome!

Unknown said...

I like the multi-colored storage unit! Good luck with you project.

Jessica Woody said...

I have nominated you to receive the Sunshine Award! You are graciously rewarded for your generosity and awesome blog...you can check out my blog for more details and to receive your award!

http://ecofriendlyfreckles.blogspot.com/

kanishk said...

great inspiration
free internet jobs